Saturday, April 27, 2024

An ordinary Saturday

 


An ordinary Saturday

Although my Saturday night didn't resemble John Travolta's iconic experience in the movie "Saturday Night Fever" from 1977, it was still incredibly enjoyable. Being alone in China could have potentially led to feelings of loneliness, but I discovered a simple solution to combat that. All I needed to do was take a trip to the university canteen, where I could find some company and potentially make new friends. Engaging in a pleasant conversation, playing a game, and having an amazing time were all part of the plan.

You may have noticed that I am a person who finds joy in the simple things. I don't require anything extravagant to appreciate life, nor do I feel the need to spend excessive amounts of money or seek attention. In fact, lavish activities lose their appeal when you're alone. Today, I didn't have anything particularly extraordinary planned. Instead, I spent time with some fellow students, enjoyed a delicious meal, and engaged in a lively card game for pure fun and enjoyment.

Marcelo Gameiro

Article by Marcelo Gameiro

Published 27 May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment