Friday, July 5, 2024

No, Thank you !!!

 


No, Thank you !!!

I was trying to add all my students on Wechat (the most famous message app in China) and create a class group so it would be easy for me to give announcemnts to the class. Fanny enought this students said “No, thank you !!" (see in the picture at the beggining of this post). In fact not every students add me yet, and I did give this task as an homework because it was very important.

Latter they will have to deliver some online assignment through Wechat, and that would not be possible if they dont add me. I spend my whole first class just explaining what are the class rules, grading criteria, assignments and etc., and many things will be done through wechat as I will be providing in writing the instructions on many tasks that can be translated to Chinese if they did not understand well (that is a nice tool to have when you are learning another language.) 

I guess if the student will not add me, she will loose the points for this homework and will have problems to deliver the assignments later, that is up to her, technically I cant force any one or any student to do anything.

this is the second part of her post

Marcelo Gameiro

Article by Marcelo Gameiro

Published 04 Sep 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment