Friday, July 26, 2024

Don’t let the opportunity passed you by.

 


Don’t let the opportunity passed you by.

Don’t let the opportunity passed you by

Amyr Klink (a braziliam explorer) was describing in his book , about one of his travels around the world where he was (I am not sure) in south pole or north pole in his boat, and one day when he woke up he had this marvelous view , the setting of the climate or atmosphere was perfect for such a wonderful picture that he did let for taking another day because he wasn’t prepare in that moment, he describe that he did stay there for a longer time just waiting for the same conditions that never show up again

1- our lives can sometimes be the same, we may never see another opportunities like we are experiencing now, even thou I did not mean we should make irresponsible decisions we should consider if we need to take action

2- When I live in Jiujiang, the university I was teaching was very closed to the Lushan mountains, I simple love the air the atmosphere of the mountain, sometimes the mist on a brink of cold winter day, it all looks amazing to me. Because I did like it so much , I use that opportunity to almost every weekend to walk and discover new trails, took many pictures, and recordings. 

To this day (2023 sep 27) my Linkedin profile still show in the background the Lushan Mountains

Perhaps I may never had a chance to live close to such a beautiful place, where nature and beauty were so abundant, but I did have no regrets because even thou I was transfer from there before I wanted, I did not let my opportunity passed by to enjoy the mountains

 

Marcelo Gameiro

Article by Marcelo Gameiro

Published 27 Sep 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment