Saturday, October 21, 2017

Personal Space Differences

It is very interesting this concept of personal space as it does affect how we relate to other people without even noticing it, I have heard about this in a course of science of people with Vanessa Van Edwards and in a didactic way she uses all of those traits even this one how to maximize the human relations, it is a very interesting course. Because I was unaware of many things I do and why I end doing it was hard to notice and change for the better, it is good to know why her tactics work. It seems that I am advertising her here, but I simply found it so much interesting and also there is a whole lot of studying and science being done on this field.

I never thought of personal spaces in terms of understanding collective behavior such as increase in violence and crimes in more populated areas as stated by professor Ivers

No comments:

Post a Comment